Tuesday, August 18, 2009

AUGUST 18 2009 Happy 30th Christopher

August 18 2009

I am a little late in getting to this job this eve but i want to post and to wish my first born child,my oldest son Christopher a very happy 30th birthday. somehow,somewhere he grew up really really fast. Not only is he 30 today,he will be getting married in just 10 more short days. Im not sure how all this happened,where the time went and i am sure that i almost missed it all. LOL sooooooooooooo Happy Birthday my first born.......30 today. I love you so.....mom

And then on the other note?? my two little ones are all tucked in an asleep early tonight cuz tomorrow is laurel's first day of Kindergarten......Where did that time go?
So one is 30 and marrying soon and one is starting her education adventure. I will post pics later tomorrow when i have some.

No comments: