Sunday, April 26, 2009

prayers please?

Sweet Baby Kate was taken by ambulance to the hosp last night after she stopped breathing at home. She is now on her way to the NICU with the critical Care transport team in Walnut Creek,she was diagnosed with Meningitis after many hrs of tests and spinal tap.
She is very sick but the neonatal nurse feels that since she is NOT having some certain traits of severeMeningitis,a change in cry,seizures etc that perhaps its very early and she will do ok,now and as far as any after affects that meningitis can cause.
Please keep our baby in your thoughts and prayers or however you feel comfortable doing it and i will keep you all posted as we progress.

2 comments:

Lou Ellen said...

Beth -- this reminds me so much of what went on with Baby Ev! We are praying fervently for Baby Kate and your family. I KNOW the prayers helped him and his Momma get through this. He is doing great! I also posted the prayer request on my blog. Please keep us posted.

Kimberly said...

Beth - I have been checking for an update. So sorry I was offline the last few days except to get my photos up. We are keeping you guys in our thoughts!