Saturday, September 20, 2008

Couldnt bear to loose contact

Sept 20 2008

I am going to try this blogging stuff,we and all our friends and family were so disapointed that our redthreadkids web site was going away. Soooooooooooo i will try this myself. Bear with me,i am NOOOOOO "techie" will have to figure out how to post pics as well,since i know that is what most people want,not what w have to say.

Stan survived his eye surgery and is a week post op now. He is doing much better,the swelling is going down,thanks to some extra steroid use. Hopefully he will be ready to take on the kids again by Monday,since i have to return to work.

We are all well, this last week was rather hectic,i was home with the kids and dad who could see nothing to very little but i think we are settling in now. Keep tabs,more to follow!!!

Beth and Team Raymond

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Beth,
I'm going to LOVE following your BLOG. We'tr older parents also. I'll be traveling to Vietnam soon to pick up the other half of my second set of virtual twins.
sandy

OH MY #6 said...

Hey friend,

Welcome to BLOGLAND! I was just thinking of you the other day!

Oh dear, poor Stan!

Lea
xo

Unknown said...

Hi Beth, Stan, Laural, and Zak,

What a great blog. The pictures are great so you must be "getting it"... smile. Glad to hear that Dad is doing much better. I know the road to recovery hasn't been easy! Hope to be in the area by Thanksgiving. Will keep you posted.

Hello and love to all.